5 Reasons to Choose a Woodland Hills Manufactured Home
Woodland Hills manufactured homes are built to satisfy the specific needs and desires of their owners. With nearly 1,200 square feet of living space, Woodland Hills offers buyers the luxury of choosing from several floor plans while keeping costs affordable. Below are five benefits of choosing a Woodland Hills manufactured home.
1) Enjoy the ability to customize your new home. The most appealing benefit of a Woodland Hills manufactured home is your ability to customize it to meet your needs. Whether you long for an extra-large living room and two spacious bedrooms or a three-bedroom floorplan to accommodate your growing family, County Acres can work with you to customize the home of your dreams.
2) Move into a home with ample baths and storage space. When you choose a Woodland Hills manufactured home, you will invest in a home that features two full baths, a spacious utility room, and plenty of closets. With these features, you can rest assured that your home’s resale value will be attractive.
3) Relax in front of a gorgeous fireplace. One of the best ways to give your new home a cozy feel is to choose a floorplan that includes a fireplace. Woodland Hills manufactured homes are available with or without a fireplace to suit your needs.
4) Experience the privacy offered by corner bedrooms. Whether you choose a floor plan with two bedrooms or three bedrooms, your home’s occupants will appreciate the ability to retreat to your own quiet corner of your new home for a good night’s sleep.
5) Have the patio door that you have always dreamed about. Choosing a Woodland Hills manufactured home means that you can decide whether your home will have a patio door or other optional features. Your County Acres representative can outline optional features and help you decide whether to include them in your home.
We invite you to contact us to learn how we can customize a Woodland Hills Manufactured Home into the home of your dreams at a price you can afford. We look forward to hearing from you!